Mike Gray is a technologist, currently employed as a Senior Cloud Engineer, with a focus on Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform. He is fascinated by DevOps culture, systems reliability engineering, and finding ways to improve business efficiency. Mike is proficient with Hashicorp Terraform and AWS CDK.
In previous roles, he has worked with companies of every size, from single-digit employee startups to Fortune 500 companies. Mike is comfortable working with individual contributors up to director and C-Suite leaders to help them realize their business goals and modernize their technology stacks.
In a past life, Mike has worked as a professional musician and music educator.
- For more information on Mike’s past work, please see his resume.
- For code examples, please see:
Open Source Contributions
- SL1ther, a Python-based API wrapper for ScienceLogic EM7/SL1 (Created)
- Gray’s Algorithms, a port of FreeCodeCamp’s JS algorithms to Python (Adapted)
- Cloud Custodian (Contributed)